where we started.
where we are.
where we're going.
created In The Age Of COVID-19.
At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the world seemed to begin spiraling out of control: schools closed, lockdowns began, and civil unrest became normalized. But in the digital age of a seemingly continuous divide in political media, more and more Americans sought clear-cut answers to combat the rise in biased reporting. That's where The National Times came in.
introducing a both-sides-of-the-aisle approach
by the youth, for the youth.
Our team, dedicated to bringing you up-to-speed on every pressing issue and policy, consists of more than 15 high schoolers and college students, appealing to various cross-generational demographics in a bipartisan fashion. Working constantly, behind-the-scenes, and pro-bono to make sure you're informed about the world's most pressing developments.
Meet our team, from g-zer's to millenials.
high social media engagement
We've doubled our Instagram presence to almost 5,000 followers in less than a month.
- 350% increase in followers from June-July
- 55,000-65,000 weekly impressions
rapidly-growing political platform
Our platform has seen a massive spike in website activity since our June launch date.
- 40,000 total page views in less than 2 months
- 55+ voluntary applications submitted
- $950 spent in advertising
young audiences drive success
With the rise of a youth presence on social media, we reach the youth demographic by the thousands.
- 74% of audience is age 18-35
- 100% of The National Times staff is under 35
always something for you
Whether it's wanting to become a part of our team or wanting to stay informed, The National Times has you covered.
- Various positions open to applicants
- Articles seen by multitudes of colleges across the U.S
- Fantastic way to gain journalistic experience, platform for professional work.